Invisalign® First Treatment
Children ages 6-10 can now be treated for a broad range of teeth straightening issues including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches. Why start young? Early treatment can prevent more severe alignment issues later on – saving your child from having to undergo additional treatments and you from paying for them, in many cases.
See Your Smile Virtually Transformed
With Invisalign’s SmileView™ tool, one simple selfie is all it takes to see how your smile could benefit from Invisalign treatment! To get your results instantly, just smile, snap and send!
Scan the QR code or click the button below to get started!
Set Your Child Up For Smile Success Earlier Than Ever!
Using the same clear, comfortable technology, Invisalign® First treatment has been specifically created for growing patients with new and unique features including:
- A special design for with shorter tooth crowns and Eruption Compensation that makes it possible to treat changing dentition as your child loses their baby teeth.
- Your child can remove their aligners for up to 2 hours per day and still see results. That means they won’t have to adjust their brushing habits and you don’t have to worry about changing their diet (perfect if you’ve got a picky eater on your hands).
- We know that children are not always the best with keeping up with their things. Now there’s no need to worry about a lost aligner since Invisalign® First clear aligners patients are typically able to move onto the next one without worry.
As an added bonus, we also offer Invisalign® clear aligners Stickables, the fun and safe way for your child to personalize their aligners. Not only do these non-toxic stickers give your child a sense of control and autonomy over their treatment process, they also add a little bit of eye-catching flair that makes them easier to see when they take them out – ensuring they won’t accidentally end up in the trash when they take them out before a meal.
The Invisalign® clear aligners system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign® treatment uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign® treatment time will be determined by your doctor and based on your specific needs.
Invisalign® clear aligners are clear, making them a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign® clear aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign® treatment technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
• Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
• You can remove your Invisalign® clear aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
• You can occasionally remove your Invisalign® clear aligners and enjoy a special night out.
• There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
• Be yourself with Invisalign® clear aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
• With Invisalign® clear aligner treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
• Invisalign® treatment appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
More than 11 million plus patients worldwide have improved their smile with Invisalign® clear aligners. The number of Invisalign® treatment smiles grows daily. Greater than 90% of our patients are choosing Invisalign® Treatment over braces. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.